I cohost a weekly podcast, Operation Cubicle, about being a Black geek in corporate America. We take one topic and look how it effects us at work as well our personal lives.Check us out at operationcubicle.net and find links to iTunes, Stitcher, and Podomatic.
Our last episodes, #58, was about family. We talked about the following issues?
- ever worked with a family member?
- does your family really understand what you do?
- does your family won’t you to do something else
- if you had to trade away one family member, who would it be?
- Is the rest of your family as nerdy as you are?
- which Black TV family would you join? Different Strokes, Family Matters, Cosby, etc