Morning Links on TWiB! | 3.26.13
- Tilda Swinton is napping in a box at the MoMA. The movie business is obviously exhausting.
- Bill Cosby: keeping up his old-black-man-saying-everything mode since 2004. This time it involves Jell-O.
- Perhaps to counteract hosting a fundraiser for Governor Chris Christie, Mark Zuckerberg has turned to political strategists to help with immigration reform.
- Letter carriers and those who like getting mail are staging protests against the end of Saturday delivery service.
- A woman was groped under her skirt by a fellow Jetblue passenger. His defense? “It’s not like I grabbed your tits.”
Did you see something that you think folks should check out? Drop a link in the comments and we’ll check it out for our next batch!
Latest posts by Dacia Mitchell | Managing Editor (see all)
- Today’s Links on TWiB! – 4.15.13 - April 15, 2013
- [TODAY ON TWiB!] Why Cant Negroes Understand How Awesome the GOP is? - April 11, 2013
- Today’s Links on TWiB! – 4.11.13 - April 11, 2013