Evening Links on TWiB! | 3.25.13
— Adria Richards (@adriarichards) March 17, 2013
- Developer and blogger, Adria Richards was fired after she tweeted a photo of dudes telling sexist jokes at a tech conference.
- George Zimmerman’s brother thinks all black people with middle fingers are murderers. Always better to spout off your mouth first and ask questions later.
- Schools in Meridian County, Mississippi, like to throw their students in jail and the DOJ is putting a stop to it. Because is wearing different color socks really an imprisonable offense?
- Ol’ Father Prop 8 himself, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone thinks that the only way to raise a family is to make sure your bathing suit parts don’t match.
- In a late night vote, the EU has decided to bail out Cyprus. The EU is starting to feel a lot like Oprah: YOU get a bailout and YOU get a bailout…
Did you see something that you think folks should check out? Drop a link in the comments and we’ll check it out for our next batch!
Latest posts by Dacia Mitchell | Managing Editor (see all)
- We Want Dinesh D’Souza to Fall Down - November 26, 2013
- So Why Are Black Teenagers Hitting Random People Unconscious? - November 20, 2013
- Racism doesn’t exist because … Oprah! - November 19, 2013