Morning Links on TWiB! | 3.20.13
- A beautiful way to troll the Westboro Baptist Church. There should be a Pinterest page for this. Taste the rainbow, jerkbags.
- The Aryan Brotherhood is running a massive heroin ring in prison. The good news? You have less time to hate when there’s a business to run.
- Kevin Clash is being sued again, this time for luring a teenager to a meth sex party. Elmo no like.
- Here are two scary-ass charts about the burden states are putting on students and the expanding student loan debt crisis.
- Five reasons why theories about being born gay or straight are wrong. Basically, you weren’t “Born This Way.”
Did you see something that you think folks should check out? Drop a link in the comments and we’ll check it out for our evening links!