Evening Links Round Up | 3.7.13
- After all the talk yesterday, literally, the Senate approved John Brennan as CIA Director. Turns out, Rand Paul was going to vote for him anyway.
- Not sure if sending bomb threats and suspicious substances to a friend’s job is the way to get invited to her wedding.
- Adam Carolla wants to know what’s wrong with black people in an interview with California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Julian Bond was on Colbert last night and is certainly not amused.
Did you see something that you think folks should check out? Drop a link in the comments and we’ll check it out for our morning links!
Latest posts by Dacia Mitchell | Managing Editor (see all)
- [Review] Movies That Still Matter: The Best Man Holiday - November 27, 2013
- We Want Dinesh D’Souza to Fall Down - November 26, 2013
- So Why Are Black Teenagers Hitting Random People Unconscious? - November 20, 2013