Morning Links Round Up | 3.6.13
Don’t start your day with out being in the know! Check out TWiB’s morning links to start your day off on the right foot.
- The Dow may have closed at an unadjusted record high yesterday. That’s no comfort for the over 50,000 homeless in New York City
- Republicans have no idea if the Voting Rights Act was constitutional. They’re only lawmakers, after all.
- No, this reporter did not say President Obama should murder John Boehner.
- Republicans are certain they can avoid a government shutdown.
- More than 3,000 people have already signed a “We The People” petition to make R. Kelly’s “Ignition (Remix)” the new National Anthem of the United States.
Did you see something that you think folks should check out? Drop a link in the comments and we’ll check it out for our evening links!